Today is the appearance day of Shree JagadGuru Shreemad
Vallabhacharyaji Mahaprabhuji - the proclaimer of Pushti Bhakti -
Pushtimarg. Today only the Mukharvind (Lotus like Face) of Shree
Govardhannathji appeared from Shree Girirajji on V.S. 1535 in the
Brief Charitra of Shreemad Vallabhacharyaji
Apshri's appearance was on V.S. 1535. Just like 'Tatva Guna
Baan Bhuvi...', Tatvas are 5 i.e. Elements are 5. These elements
are transcendental. The First element 'Prithvi' is the divine
Mother of Pushti bhakta i.e. Shree Yamunaji. The Second element 'Jalatva'
i.e.water is to do the darshan of Leela of Shree Krishna. The
third element is 'Tej' i.e. effulgence. This is the Haridasvarya
Shree Girirajji. The bestowing of divine nector like 'Rasa' is the
characteristics of 'Vayutatva' and to decrypt the secret meaning
of Granthas is 'Akash Tatva'.
Three Gunas: 'Guna':
The three Gunas i.e. Attributes are 1. Satva, 2. Raj and 3.
Tama. Like this, Shree Mahaprabhuji's 'Materialistic form i.e. 'Adhibhautika'
form is the human form on earth. Shree Mahaprabhuji's
transcendental form i.e. "Adhiyatmik' form is of 'Tritayatmak
Swaroop' i.e. as mentioned in 'Saundarya Padya'. The divine form
of Shree Mahaprabhuji i.e. 'Adhidaivik' form is Krishna i.e. 'Vastutah
Krishna Eva' i.e. Shree Mahaprabhuji is actually 'Krishna'. Thus
Shree Mahaprabhuji is Purna Purushottam.
Five Arrows (Baan):
These are the five arrows of 'Kamdeva' and the effect of each
arrow is mentioned in Shreemad Bhagwat Mahapuran. The Five
Same way, Shree Mahaprabhuji by appearing on
earth did the work with five arrows:
1. Shosan: Shree Mahaprabhuji destroyed all the sins of BHakta
2. Deepan: Shree Mahaprabhuji enlightened the Bhagwad Rasa in
hearts of Bhaktas.
3. Sanmohan: Shree Mahaprabhuji likewise attracted many divine
souls (Daivi Jeevas)
4. Tapan: Shree Mahaprabhuji taught the only instrument to
obtain Shree Krishna i.e. Virah (Longing)
5. Unmaad: The last and the fifth stage is to raise bhakta in
such a stage that bhakta forgets about the five adhyasas and
becomes engrossed in bhagwad Seva.
Why did Shree Mahaprabhuji appeared in the month
Ans: The main characteristics of month 'Vaishakh' are as
1. It is the most favourite month of Bhagwan
2. The salvation of many demons was done in this month.
3. The story of Tulsi poojan
4. The Donation of 'Paduka', 'Water','Pankha' etc in this month
Apshri appeared in Vasant Rutu i.e. Spring season.
Apshri did 6 types of leelas on earth:
1. The uddhar of 'daivi' jeevas on earth and made them realize
the inifinite time of seperation from the supreme being Shree
Krishna by Brahmsambandh.
2. To disclose the secret and unknown meaning of Shree Bhagwat
Mahapuran in form of Shree Subodhiniji.
3. The disproval of principle of 'Mayavaad'
4. Circum-ambulation of earth three times to take into his
shelter all types of daivi Jeevas i.e. Satva, Raj and Tama.
5. Taught to do seva to Women, shudras and other daivi jeevas.
6. Showed some legends before other acharyas, sevaks, scholars
to prove the importance and supremacy of Bhakti Marg.
Why did apshri appeared on 'Ekadashi' ?
Five Karmendriyas + Five Jyanendriyas and 1 mind to form 11
senses in our body. To use all these senses in the divine service
of Lord Shree Krishna was the main aim of appearance of Shree
For more information about the Life Sketch of Shree
Mahaprabhuji please refer this link.