Shraavan Krushna 1 - Hindola Aarambh - Starting of Hindola at kankroli :: Audio Kirtans
Malhaar Description in Kirtans
1. Dekh Sobha Van Ki Sakhiri
2. Dekho Mai Bhijat Ras Bhare Dou
3. Aayo Aagam Naresh Desh-Desh Mein
And many more kirtans.
This is the starting of Seva maas of Mukhya Swaminiji Shree Thakurani Shree RadhaRani. The Pradhan seva maas of Mukhya Swaminiji is Shraavan, Bhadrapad and Ashwin.
From today upto 32 days, the decoration like that Royal family is done to Shree Prabhu i.e. Rajasi Seva Kram is observed since this seva maas is of Shree Mukhya Swaminiji. In kirtans also, it can be noted like:
‘Aaj bani kunjeshwari rani’
‘Raajat Giridharan Sang Radhika Rani’
Shree Swaminiji is the Kunjeshwari, Rajeshwari and thus whole seva kram is observed as Rajasi. In this routine, mainly the ‘Divaalgiri’, ‘Chandowa’ etc are especially offered. The description of Chandowa and Divaalgiri can be found in Shreemad Bhagwat Mahapuran in Dwarkaleela and Mathuraleela. In Vraj, the RaajLaminiji remains in the Vraj Raj. With the bhav of ‘Shrayata Indira Shashwadatrahi’, the ‘Divaalgiri’, ‘Chandowa’, ‘Tera’ etc comes. This depicts that the Vaibhav of Raj Laxmiji is also worthless before all these and thus this is observed in seva maas of Rajeshwari Kunjeshwari Shree Radhaji. These decorations come during Diwali, Radhashtami and Shraavan only.
Description of Shree Swaminiji can be found in several pushtimargiya granthas like
- Radha Prarthana Chatuhshloki by Shree Gusaiji
- Swaminiyastak by Shree Gusaiji
- Swamini Stotram by Shree Gusaiji
- Swapna Drust Swamini Stotram by Shree Balkrishnalalji
- Swamini Prarthana by Shree Gusaiji
- Shree Radhastakam by Shree Hariraiji
- Mukhya Shakti Stotram by Shree Hariraiji
As this is the mukhya seva maas of Shree Swaminiji, Jhanj are played during entire 32 days in kirtans.
Hindola Aarambh: From Shraavan Krushna Padwa to Bhadrapad Krushna Duj i.e. total 32 days, hindola leela is done. With the bhav of four-four yuthadhipatis, doing eight-eight manoraths during this month. We find four main places where hindola leela is done by Shree Prabhu i.e.
- Nandalaya (Shraavan Krushna Patipada – Ashtami)
- On Shree Girirajji (Shreevan Krushna 9 – Shraavan Shukla padwa)
- In Kunjs (Shraavan Shukla 1 – ashtami)
- On Shree Yamuna Pulin (Shraavan Shukla 9 – Bhadrapad Krushna Duj)
In Vraj, the places of Hindola leela are 16. They are:
Before Krushna kund
Thus in this way, one Shree Prabhu and one Shree Swaminiji, so 16 + 16 =32 days. Thus Hindola leela for 32 days.
Seva Routine: Today, Shree Prabhu does hindola leela. The same is also observed in seva kram. Today Shree Prabhu is offered Hindola. Before that ‘Adhivasan’ of Hindola is done. Today whole Saaj of Kasumba i.e. Red color comes. Kishorbhav is main in Hindola Leela, and thus hindola is kept at Dol Tibari. Vrajbhaktas swings Shree prabhu in hindola.
Kirtans: Audio kirtans are uploaded here >>