Mandir(Haveli) of ShreeNathji and other havelis in Pushtimarg, is the place where Shree Pushti Purushottam Shree Krishna resides. The Haveli is divided in many sections. The bhav bhavna of each and every section is given below in brief:
Nij Mandir: Nij Mandir is the place where Shree Prabhu gives darshan to Bhaktas. Shree Thakurji seats in the heart of Bhakta i.e. Sinhasan (the place on which Shree Prabhu seats and gives darshan). Shree Thakurji seats on the Lap of Shree Yashodaji in Sihasan. Nij Mandir is of the bhav of Adi-Vrindavan.
Bhog Mandir: Bhog mandir comes at the right side of Nija Mandir. This is the place where Shree Prabhu does the bhog. This is with the bhav of Gruh of Shree Nand-Yashodaji.
Shaiyya Mandir: Shaiyya Mandir is to the left of Nij Mandir. This is the place where Shree Prabhu takes sleep after Shayana darshan. This is with the bhav of Nikunj of Shree Swaminiji.
Nij Tibari: Nij tibari comes in front of Nij Mandir. This is the place where three windows are located with the bhav of Satvik, Rajas, and Tamas Bhaktajans.
- ShaakGhar: The place where all Fruits and Vegetables are cleaned for Samagri for Shree Prabhu.
- DudhGhar: The Place where all samagris (Raw Items) for Balbhog, Mangal Bhog are prepared. This is basically from Milk and Milk Products.
- JalGhar: Here the Jhariji (Water of Shree Yamunaji is filled in Pot known as Jhariji) is filled for Shree Prabhu. Also, from this place only, the ShankhNaad (three Times) (Blowing the conch) is done during Morning (Before Waking up Shree Prabhu) and During Utthapan. Shankha (Conch) is the swaroopa of Vedas. Wherever the Nidhi swaroops resides, only there, the Shaankh Naad is done. At Vasihanavs house, ShaankhNaad is not done. ShankhNaad is done for three times with the bhav of Shree Yamunaji, Shree Swaminiji and Shree Chandravaliji.
- Phool Ghar: The place where all flowers are collected and the garland for Shree Prabhu is prepared. The flowers are the swaroop of tender hearts of Vraj Bhaktas of Shree Prabhu. Flowers are with the bhav of Shree Swaminiji, Shree Chandravaliji and Shree Lalitaji. The Mukhiyaaji of Phoolghar is the swaroop of Shree Swaminiji. The needle through which garland is prepared is the swaroop of Swaras of Venu of Shree Prabhu. The thread is the swaroop of Nishkaam Prem i.e. Greedless love for Shree prabhu. There are various types of flowers through which garlands are prepared. The Yellow flowers are with the bhav of Shree Swaminiji. White of Shree Chandravaliji, Red – Shree Lalitaji, Dark for Shree Girirajji, Light Blue for Shree Yamunaji.
- PaanGhar: The place where the beetle leaves and spices are added to prepare the ‘Paan’ for Shree Prabhu. ‘Paan’ is the sign of Love of Shree Yashodaji towards Shree Prabhu and in Nikunj Leela, it the ‘Adharamrutam’ of Shree Swaminiji. The items used in preparing ‘Paan’ are as follows:
- Kaatho: Shree Krishoriji
- Chuno: Shree Chandravaliji
- Sopari: Shree Swaminiji
- Cloves (Laving): Shree Lalitaji
- Rose Water (Gulab Jal): Shree Yamunaji
- Elaichi : Shree Gopijans
- Jaifal and Baras: VrajBhaktas.
- GehnaGhar: The place where clothes, ornaments and Saaj are kept of Shree Prabhu. This is the bhav of Shree Raval and Barsana.
- Kamal Chowk (Main Coutyard): The chowk is located in the centre of Haveli and is known as ‘Kamal Chowk’, because Lotus is drawn in the courtyard with the bhav of ‘Maharaas’. This is the Bhav of ‘Vraj’. The Lotus located in the midst of this courtyard is of 8-16-32-64 petals Lotus. This is because, Vraj is regarded as the divine Lotus where Shree Prabhu does the divine sports. Vraj is described as 56 petalled Lotus, and Shree Krishna resides in the midst of it. Shreemad Goswami Shree Vallabhji Maharaj (Son of Shree Yadhunathji) in V.S. 1752, on the day of 12 Shukla Bhadarva did the Vraj Yaatra and described the Bhavna of 56 Petals of Vraj Lotus with the locations and Samagris.
- Dol Tibari: On the Left Side of Kamal Chowk, ‘Dol Tibari’, Tibari means Window. Since at this place the utsavs like Dol Utsav, Hindola etc are done, this is known as ‘Dol Tibari’. This is with the bhav of Shree Girirajji.
- DudhGhar and Gau Khirak: On the right side of Kamal Chowk, Dudhghar and Khirak (residing place of cows) are located.
- Haathi Pole: Outside the Kamal Chowk is located the exits (Dwars) from the Haveli. This is not the final exit of haveli. This dwar is the location of Vaikuntha where Vishnu Narayana resides. Two elephants are drawn on both sides of Dwar. These elephants have kept their trunks in their mouth and give the indication to quietly do the smaran of Shree Prabhu and wait for the darshan of Shree Prabhu.
- Sih Pole: After Hathi Pole, Sih Pole comes. Two lions are drawn on both sides of Dwar. The Lions that are standing are the bhav of Rigveda and Yajurveda. The Lions that there seated are Samveda and Atharvaveda.
- Nine Steps (Nine Bhaktis): To enter into the Mandir, Bhakta takes the steps of Navdha Bhakti i.e. Bhakta has to Or Bhakta’s Nine types of Bhakti is achieved.
- Nagar Khaana: This is the place outside the mandir where Demigods, Kinnaris, Gandharvas plays Dundubhi (one type of musical instrument), Nagara etc and Toran etc are also tied in this entrance.